Monday, December 20, 2010

Can he?

I wrote this about four years ago, probably in one of the worst times in my life. I was addicted to cocaine and really strung out, but for some reason God still takes the broken and makes them new...Look at me now...straight macking

What if in a moment you had everything and with one single breath,
it just all fell apart, vanished, and/or disappeared?

Well, I know I have.

With every great nation there comes it's collapse
and with every great saint, there comes their fall.
But what if it could be restored?
Would you also be?

A man cannot live by another man's support to make sure that he breathesthe correct way and a woman can not bear child without the help of a man.
But can a man live life by faith, so that he may save others in the end?
Well, I know I can.

Can God save those that are starving, dying, or are just tired of being tired?

Well.....I know he will.

Will God take a broken, beat up, rejected, drug addict, alcoholic, stubborn, deprived, unloved, jealous, prideful, boostful, greedy, abused, hated, torn apart, ungrateful, back stabbing, gossiping heart and make them new????

Well....I know he has

No comments:

Post a Comment