Thursday, January 7, 2010

surrender

Death, is a mystery, even to me. I've been to Hell and back, seen the throne of Satan, sat the right side and even walked amoung the legion.

I lost many years and tears, is all I have, left.

The light showed dimmed
and the reaper grinned
I just never found a way.
I disobeyed.....

Year by year
with many fears,
where did I go wrong?

Day by day,
Tear for every conflicting beer,
I still never realized the pain.
My wants and my ambitions got in the way

I was just trying to divide the pain
but I put myself into this situation.
I struggled and fought
found myself conflicted with every thought
And still....I disobeyed

I learned and tried to listen
to every premonition,
but God had a much bigger plan!

I was forced and beaten
with every situation,
and yet I still never listened
And yet.....I still disobeyed

I gave into way to many sins,
but yet...God still had a plan.
as it begun,
I turned to run
but running.....it just wasn't an option.

Light became visible,
as your footsteps became invincible,
as I looked around, everything was gone
and yet....I finally obeyed

2 Corinthians 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment