Monday, October 12, 2009

As the World keeps turning

It's really late at night right now, and as the clock turns from minute to the next minute, I begin to recollect on the day and what has transpired just in this one day.

As we fight back on temptation and chose the right way, in the fork in the road, it still makes us wonder if we really picked the right way or the way that God wanted us to take.

There are many hours in a day and many minutes within that day too, to be indecissive on which choice to take but with God, anything is possible and the world is yours with him by your side.

Which will we take?

Which choice will you take?

As the day begins to break, will today break or will it be me?

As we go today and the world begins to become hard, will we notice those foot steps next to us or give in before we give them a chance? Will our stubborness fall before God so we can trust in him for the last part or will we stumble and let our pride drive?

These are just some of the things that God can help us through. What will you choose, the foot steps or the World? Pride or humbleness?

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." 6So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. For What can man do to me?"-Hebrews 13 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment