Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There is no "me" in QUIT!

"It's hard to find your way through the darkness,it's hard to know what to believe.But if you live by your heart and value the love that you find,when you have all you need.To run Don't follow Lead a life the best we know.Let's talk about an independent stand.Let's talk about free form thought.It's not about living under command.So don't get caught.I get knocked down and then I get back up.Live your heart and never follow.I'll speak my mind you can't cover it up.Live your heart and never follow.I'm picking up the pieces as they break and fall.Live your heart and never follow.I'll take on every day standing up, standing tall.Live your heart and never follow."

-Hot Water Music-


Today, I found myself staring into the face of Hell, again. It had been awhile and I really had no idea what to do. My feelings were crushed, it seemed like all of my friends had forgotten about me, and I really felt alone...alone for the first time, in a really long time. I didn't know what to do, but be silent and wish for just one moment or one good memory, that could help me escape for just one minute but they just never came.

"My God, My God, what have I done to deserve this?"

I was broken and hallow, not knowing where to start or how to get the conversation started, so that someone could help me. So I did what I always do, I held it in,went to the gym, and tried to release it there. I tried and tried to shake the feeling of hurt and discouragement, but I feel like God made this decision or let this situation happen, so I could grow and become stronger.

I thought back to Job and I didn't blame God for my tragedies, but it still hurt and I'm still learning from it. I've been here before, is what kept going through my head and that I can triumph over this, just like I did before many times.

I've never been a quitter, especially when it comes to certain things that I love. I remembered how I never gave up on weightlifting, no matter how heavy it may get. Quitting my goals or giving up on hope to a better ending to this tragedy, is not what I was going to do, but I remembered that doing it on my own, wasn't going to be capable without God and his hands in trusting that there would be a hope, a relief, or an escape from my tragedies.

I'm still hurting, healing one day at a time, but if I didn't put it in Gods hands, I would have stayed in Hell with the rest of my horrible memories, regrets, mistakes, and other broken relationships that i ruined when I was not a Christian. With the words above and the words below, I will once again, triumph over tragedy and with it in Gods hands. I will once again persevere. With many trials, true freedom is just not found in the treshholds of this world. But with Christ, everythings possible.


RESTLESS


Restless, I sit here singing in the distance and it's getting to me, so don't bring it up. Waiting for the message to keep moving cause I'm dying here in the lock groove again.

Is this the wrong way to go, looking for a sign to get off this road. Cause someone once told me if there's a road to happiness I must have passed it long ago

And whirlwind, yea I'm back in that fight again. Staying on my knees just because I'm falling...I'm not giving up. You're gonna have to break me, and I know you can.

So I guess you had to show, things that I regret, just to bring the cold. I can't take hint, maybe I belong alone, I don't know where to go.

Whirlwind, yea I'm back in that fight again. I'm staying on my knees just because I'm falling....I'm not giving up. You're gonna have to break me, and I know you care."

-Rumbleseat-

No comments:

Post a Comment