Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Departed

Branded together and always there, we will stand in strands but correlate together. When Divided though, we are departed...

Fighting through the struggle of the line, when stuck in the middle, it always feels like the end. Through our eyes we see the front of the line, but with years passing, inch by inch we never moved at all.

Warmth where we stand, like the line between light and dark, and it always gets colder as we moved on. As we cover new territory, and begin trespassing, I try not to trespass against others, but I stumble and fall.

I contimplate what to do next, but it's just to foggy to decide with decisions clouding my thoughts. There is this and there is that. but for what? The coagulation of each!

I fight to finish this fight and feel the heat when I get there. God forgive me for my trespasses, God forgive us for our trespasses, and pick us up as we break and fall. Help us to finish the race, and provide when we feel untouchable!

No comments:

Post a Comment